Come support your local farmers and get more for your money by shopping the Citrus Heights Farmers Market! The Grand Opening will be held on March 5, 2011, from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the Sunrise Mall parking lot behind Sears. Following the Grand Opening, the Farmers Market will be open Saturdays year round from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the Sunrise Mall parking lot behind Sears.
Farmers Market Highlights:
• Certified farmers locally grown seasonal fruits and vegetables
• Freshly made breads, tortillas, cookies and fruit tarts - gluten free!
• Specialty gourmet foods, spices and sauces
• Nuts, dried fruits and honey
• Fresh eggs and ! dairy items
• Over 55 farmers/vendors represented
• Monthly community events: free cooking demonstrations, gardening tips and tricks, learn to do canning and more!
• Live music and much, much more!
For more information about the Citrus Heights Farmers Market, please contact Don and Marie Hall, Market Managers, at (916) 484-7000.
This topic has been locked by a moderator, you can no longer reply.